[WWYC] CQWW Committee Update

David Mueller n2nl at n2nl.net
Mon May 24 16:34:04 EDT 2004

During the nomination process, and before whomever is selected by the group
accepts the position, everyone should think about the job "prerequisites".

The person selected will be called upon to make important decisions
regarding CQWW contest rule changes, will be asked for opinions in various
matters which might arise, and may even be included during some of the log
checking - verifying UBN reports and typing in hand-written logs.

This being said, we want to make sure the right person gets the spot.  This
is a great opportunity to bring positive light onto WWYC - and it would be
better to include someone who's knowledgeable in the contest format -
instead of having someone who either doesn't have the time to participate or
someone who hasn't operated CQWW DX contests enough to have a firm
understanding of the rules (S/O, M/S, M/2, and M/M).

I'm NOT pointing this in any way toward any or all of those listed below. I
consider everyone listed to be good friends of mine. This is just something
which should be included in the determination which hasn't been brought up
already.

73, Dave N2NL

/now older than the WWYC age limit so there's no personal gain to be derived
from this email.