[WWYC] CQWW CW 9A6XX SOAB(A) LP

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Tue Nov 30 05:21:21 EST 2004

Been out there for just a while! Lotsa WWYC! That freaking rulez! CW rulez!

Wondering how the battles OZ1AA vs DJ1YFK and CT7B vs CT8T went thru...
everybody's quiet except DJ1YFK... arghh. ... it's been 2 days now!

If you havent check our website recently, you should do that! New functions
and stuff! You can write something....

Hrle - 9A6XX

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/