[WWYC] DVD - few notes for the translators

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Sat Oct 2 04:29:59 EDT 2004

Colin asked me if there's a need that he corrects the lines in English.
I say again, lines on English are the same what guys in front of the camera
were saying. So, there are many many grammar errors and weird lines. You
just try to figure out what the guy wanted to say and put it correctly into
your language.
English titles are just pure copy of spoken words.

In the first mentioning of a word lid explain that lid means bad operator,
or something like that. Later you dont have to. So, something like this
"(lid=bad operator)". There is lot of words lid :-)

We found a software that can support 32 languages, so we're now open to all
others that wants to do it in their own language. It would be fun to see
Chinese or Japanese or some other "exotic" language subtitles :-)

That's about it, good luck and sorry for the spam to those whom this message
has no value :-)

Hrle - 9A6XX