[WWYC] WWYC Meeting 2005 ?! Do we have the solution?!

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Sat Oct 2 05:06:47 EDT 2004

Yo people,
it's me again with different topic now.

Many of you know that we've been discussing about having next WWYC Meeting
in Poland. That was my intenstion from the moment when we gathered in WWYC
Meeting 2004.

Donata, SP5HNK gave me a short description of the possible place and if you
are not sick and tired from Meeting 2004 we might go for it in 2005 in north
Poland.

I hope Donata will inform us here about this idea and since the prizes are
great and Poland is in the center of Europe I think that would be the best
location to meet.

What others are thinking?!
Are we up to travel Poland in 2005?!

Hrle - 9A6XX