[WWYC] wwyc2005

Royce Hunt, M0RHI m0rhi at m0rhi.co.uk
Sun Oct 3 15:38:46 EDT 2004

I'm interested to find out what major cities are near the area. I would
love to go but would find it hard to travel if there were no cities that
a budget airline like Ryanair or easyjet or bmibaby flew to. If anyone
could give me some cities near to it, would be appreciated. I could
probably get to Warsaw. I think it's important that the meeting is held
somewhere that is easy to get to and it is now probably not best to hold
it at the time of IOTA as many WWYC have commitments for IOTA

Thoughts?
RHI