[WWYC] wwyc2005

Patrik Willfor oh6gdx at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 15:47:25 EDT 2004

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 20:38:46 +0100, Royce Hunt, M0RHI <m0rhi at m0rhi.co.uk> wrote:
> I'm interested to find out what major cities are near the area. I would
> love to go but would find it hard to travel if there were no cities that
> a budget airline like Ryanair or easyjet or bmibaby flew to. If anyone
> could give me some cities near to it, would be appreciated. I could
> probably get to Warsaw. I think it's important that the meeting is held
> somewhere that is easy to get to and it is now probably not best to hold
> it at the time of IOTA as many WWYC have commitments for IOTA
>
> Thoughts?

Poland will be fb, hopefully I will have time to visit WWYC meeting
next year. EA8 would be fb too, visited the Canary Islands a few times
and have enjoyed myself there .)

For IOTA 2005 I will be on OJ0 with atleast KU5B. There are also a few
other speculating in coming. Maybe someone of our members who read
this list would be interested too? Mail me directly to
oh6gdx at gmail.com or oj0yc.lids at gmail.com in case you are interested in
peditioning to OJ0... Serious planning of the trip will start in
November or December.

cheers
Pat, oh6gdx