[WWYC] wwyc2005

Donata Gierczycka sp5hnk at wp.pl
Wed Oct 6 15:27:20 EDT 2004

Hola, lids

I'm sure you're waiting for more precise informations... Let me
write all the details after the weekend, I leave for an important
 SP ham meeting, university started this week and I have pretty a
lot of things to fix after coming back from holidays :).

Just a few words, to give you the impression... Place we've found
is a place for summer camps on SP seaside (it means northern SP).
All the 2-5 bedded rooms have bathrooms, we talked abt HP food
(meaning breakfast and hot meal in the evening) served as a
buffet. Price for accomodation+HP food is less than 10 euro/day.

Part of Darlowo town, tourist area where the building is
situated, is Darłowko. Here you can find photos of this area:
http://www.darlowko.pl/fotki.html
and here - something about the place:
http://www.owlaguna.afr.pl/
Bathrooms will look much better, they make some serious repairs
there now.

It's a summer camp place, so it's close to the sea (on the other
side of the street, behind a small park, less than 100m). There's
a fireplace, party room with air conditioning (small one but
should be enough :)), dining room which can be transformed to
conference room (or some serious conference room in some other
hotel) and SN1D station in the same building, improving antenna
system now. As you can see on the webpage, they have secured
parking place and kindergarden ;). We have 4 lighthouses in the
area, so we thought about making the meeting during LH activity
weekend (2nd or 3rd weekend of August).

As for how-to-get-there, it's not a problem to get there in the
summertime. There's plenty of direct connections with Warsaw
(train or bus) to Slawno (+/- 30 km from there) and our own small
buses from there right to the place. Reaching Warsaw from the
bigger European cities shouldn't be a problem. After coming back
from this weekend meeting we'll try to present you some options
and calcullations :).

Don't ask me for the program yet, but it's a really popular
tourist place in SP, lot to do there, many interesting trips to
make around :). That's one of the reasons why do we have to make
the decision fast enough. The owner of the place is making the
schedule for holidays in November.

That's all for the beginning, just to give you an impression. I
will write something more after the weekend. What kind of details
you'd like to know?

73, lida HNK