[WWYC] OH6GDX SAC SSB SOABHP

Patrik Willfor oh6gdx at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 03:25:52 EDT 2004

Hi, for the first time in HP class, and it seems I still have to
improve a bit. My contest station was the home station of OH6QU.

Rig etc: TS850SAT + amp
Antennas: 3 x TH7DX (10-20m), vertical (cushcraft ap8) for 40m, dipole
@ 33m for 80m.

the 40m antenna did not work that good, same goes for the dipole. Must
think what do do for next contest. Anyways, was having a good time on
the bands, and worked a lot of wwyc'ers. Special thanks to SP4ZO, who
managed to work me on all 5 bands. Only ES5TV and SP4ZO was worked on
all 5 bands.

cheers,
Patlid, oh6gdx

So here's the summary sheet with my results:

                                SAC SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 25-Sep-04, 26-Sep-04

    Callsign Used : OH6GDX
         Operator : OH6GDX

         Category : SOABHP

 Default Exchange : 59

             Name : Patrik Willför
          Address : Långviksgatan 24 B13
   City/State/Zip : 65100 Vasa
          Country : Finland

        Team/Club : WWYC

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries

   80SSB     123         123        254        28
   40SSB     153         152        328        38
   20SSB     624         624       1397        61
   15SSB     203         203        520        47
   10SSB       6           6         13         6

 Totals     1109        1108       2512       180

    Final Score = 452160 points.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.