[WWYC] PA6C>JO33FB qrv 70 cMr up to 47 GHz Oct.i CT

Eene de Weerd pa3ceg at hetnet.nl
Wed Sep 29 13:15:17 EDT 2004

Hello folks,

The PA6C contest group will be qrv during the October contest!
Operational bands will be 70 cM up to 47 GHz from JO33FB.

We check several times the bands but as always, you will find us most off
the time on the following frequency's;

+/-  432.190 pse ask sked 23 & up

+/- 1296.190 pse sked for 13 (2320.190), 9, 6, 3, 1,2 & 0.6 cm.

We try to do all the skeds directly, but please be patient if we running out
of time. Otherwise try again to arrange a new one via 70 or 23 cM.

We will try to follow the DX cluster and the WWC net, search for PA6C or
PA3CEG. Try to arrange a sked or in the last case, call Home .. 31 592
613557 or Mobile .. 31 621862074 @ pa3ceg

Hope to meet you and best wishes from all operators of PA6C.

73' Eene.
pa3ceg at amsat.org    www.qsl.net/pa3ceg/    www.qsl.net/pa6c/