[WWYC] WPX SSB 9A7P M/2 LP

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Mon Apr 18 04:39:47 EDT 2005

Yo lidz, spamming you again a bit,

we started of as M/S, then more "expirienced" guys (read: 9A6XX & 9A8MM)
made some mistakes and throwed the thing into M/2. Shack was being as lidish
as it was during the WWYC Meeting :-) Lot of people "working"...

Beside that we did some spotting, learning, chating...

We have to do it again, SOON!

CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: 9A7P
Operator(s): 9A2SX, 9A3ALO, 9A3AXX, 9A6NCM, 9A6XX, 9A8MM
Station: 9A7P

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: Pazin
Operating Time (hrs): 32

 ------------
 160:    1
  80:  301
  40:  182
  20:  383
  15:  171
  10:    4
 ------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

TS940S+TS440S
2L Quad(20-10m)+dipoles(40-80m)

It was big fun working with newbies and those that almost forgot how to
operate a contest. We were a "bit" lidish but I say it was worth working
every minute of it.

See you in the next one,

Hrle - 9A6XX
www.rkp.hr