[WWYC] Meeting schedule and some info

Donata Gierczycka sp5hnk at wp.pl
Tue Aug 9 15:00:22 EDT 2005

Hola, lids!

Pricing info and general schedule of the meeting are available on the meeting webpage already... but here it goes:

Thursday, August 18th
- 4:30 p.m. - dinner
- 8:00 p.m. - official opening
- 9:00 p.m. - camp-fire, city tour afterwards :)

Friday, August 19th
- 9:15 a.m. - breakfast
- 11:00 a.m. - VEC/FEC session and a walk around Darlowo
- 4:30 p.m. - dinner
- 8:00-10:00 p.m. - presentations

Saturday, August 20th
- 9:15 a.m. - breakfast
- 10:30 a.m. - bus tour
- 7:00 p.m. - dinner
- 8:00-10:00 p.m. - presentations

Sunday, August 21st
- 9:15 a.m. - breakfast
- 10:30 a.m. - sun-bathing at the beach, football DX game, other ham games (simply Sunday)
- 4:30 p.m. - dinner
- 8:00-10:00 p.m. - presentations, closure of the meeting, camp-fire

Monday, August 22nd
- 9:15 a.m. - breakfast and a final good-bye afterwards

I've just came back from Darlowko, checking if everything is fine. WX is great and forecasts say it will be even better the next week... hope they're not wrong. Town is full of tourists, many summer attractions, beaches are clean and crowded. PPL say that Baltic Sea is very warm this year, I had no time to check it :).

Last thing - you have a few days to go. Please check if you have basic insurance - at least medical treatment costs. If not, think about Euro<26 or ISIC card quickly. It's very important. We can fix it here, in SP, but insurance for foreigners is expensive and it will make abt 3 EUR/day. This is additional 15 EUR, but we will ask you for it at the reception desk if you come w/o any insurance. So better do it at home :). It's just for your safety and our peace :).

That's it - we wait for you in SP.

73, HNK