[WWYC] Meeting schedule and some info

Royce Hunt, M0RHI m0rhi at m0rhi.co.uk
Tue Aug 9 21:34:35 EDT 2005

Further to what donata said, all EU citizens are advised to get E-111
before they travel (that's no IOTA reference, it's the basic EU
insurance). Sorry I can't be there this year, as I have exam results. I
hear there are already plans for next year in DL, then maybe the year
after in G? I'll speak to those in charge of UK's borders to see if we
can get G fees waived for WWYC, as I know, for many, it is expensive to
come to G! It would be nice for WWYC-UK to see you all in G in a couple
of years!

If, by an extra-ordinary stroke of luck, everything turns out OK in
G-land, I'll try to get there, failing that, I need a webcast to SP, to
tell all you lids Hello! Maybe Lee can sort this out across GSM! 'This
man works for GSM company in UK' ... Ah, memories (all those there will
know what I mean!

de M0RHI, Royce
73 all