[WWYC] WRTC 2006 - National Young Teams

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Mon Jun 6 12:00:05 EDT 2005

Hi all, been QRT from internet for last couple of days,

I must say that even tho I'm very very happy that young contesters are
invited in 3 teams I think those 3 teams are supposed to be there just for
the number. Why?!

Writting lines using "IF" 3 people make their application all 3 will be
named as team leaders. Does it means PY5 guys never heard about WWYC?! And
that the contest community believes there is maybe no 3x2 contesters that
are 22 or younger?! VERY VERY SCARY!

2nd even more scarier thing is that the selection will be done randomly?!
Does it mean if one that never worked a contest can fill the application and
win a WRTC 2006 seat?!

I will still be 22 on 31st Dec 2005, but I wonder if I'll ever start
writting application if I feel like my 10 years of work means just a lottery
ticket.

Just a toughts,
a thing to be discussed on the WWYC Meeting in SP!

Hrle - 9A6XX, NY6W