[WWYC] WRTC 2006 & Young Teams

Chris Hurlbut c_hurlbut at adelphia.net
Wed Jun 8 16:50:52 EDT 2005

Seems all of the previous WRTC's had the same problem.  Everyone
complaining that those in less fortunate QTH's get screwed in the
selection.

WRTC is only one contest.  Operate the best you can in all the other
contests.  Let your scores show others how good or not good of an op you
are.  It's not like it goes unnoticed when an SM (or whatever) places
relatively high in a CQWW or something.  Maybe you need to make friends
with someone who WILL get picked, and be their teammate.

Or just go to PY and sit on the beach and drink some beer.  That sounds
like a FB plan too. :)

-Chris KL9A

Chris Hurlbut <c_hurlbut at adelphia.net>