[WWYC] WPX report 9A6XX

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Mon May 30 05:33:08 EDT 2005

MAN! This was great!

 Unfortunatly I couldnt do it full time but now I feel so bad about it.
Condx were awesome, just at my taste. 700 QSOs logged in about 11 hours
doesnt seem to be a big number but the rate was constant and I felt like
there's a neverending calls to come - one by one, each minute

You could really chose where to go and find your place under the sunshine -
sunday 20utc -> 10m nicely open to EU, 15m very nice to EU and DX, 20m also,
40m also. What would one want more from a contest?!

Nice to work a bunch of WWYCers. One of the most interesting guys was M2W.
We spend some time on #wwyc thinking who it is - now we now! Great work
Gerard with that stuff you have there. 500+ QSOs on 40m, UFB! DJ1YFK was a
good representative - 2400 qsos wosh!

I saw some nice calls like KM7W (check out this call on qrz.com :-)), nice
number of go wwyc spots and so on :-)

This was one of those contests you remember for a while, I wonder when we'll
have something similar to expirience, maybe IARU HF?!

CU down the bands,

Hrle - 9A6XX