[WWYC] WPX CW SJ0X(@SK0X) M/S HP

Teemu, SM0WKA teemu at sm0wka.com
Mon May 30 17:12:49 EDT 2005

Howdy

Some contest... One amplifier blew, lightning storm passed over us so we had
to QRT for 2 hours, the shitty relays in the WX0B Sixpack malfunctioned, and
Murphy haunted the computers every now and then.

Propagation in the beginning was UFB, but went worse by time.

We beat the old SM M/S record by 2,5 million points at least!

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: SJ0X
Operator(s): SM0WKA SM3JLA SM0DRD SM5KCO DF6JC
Station: SK0X

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Stockholm, Sweden
Operating Time (hrs): 46