[WWYC] CQWW CW Teams - Final

Franki ON5ZO on5zo at telenet.be
Fri Nov 25 08:16:34 EST 2005

> WWYC Team 2
> M0TDG, OZ5BD/P, OO5ZO, CX9AU, DL1REM
>
> Now you guys work for 2 purposes, you and your team!
> Good luck everybody!

Well, following a good tradition, this weekend is a stormy one so I won't be able to
put the beam too high. |@{|@{|@{#|@{#@#{|#{@#! ! ! ! !
That's the downside of crank up towers with a big beam...

As always, the following scenario is observed:

- weekend and week before contest = nice weather, no winds, looking good...
- Thursday's forecast = stormy weekend!
- Friday before contest =  heavy winds show up... rain and depending on the season:
snow or lightning
- contest weekend = VERY strong winds with +100km/h gusts, rain and snow (winter) =
S9+20dB static... plus occasional thunderstorms in summer.
- Monday after contest: no wind, blue sky, Club Med temperatures.

This has nothing to do with Greek tragedies, just WX observations! I hope it'll blow
over (and not away) so I can work more 3 pointers.

73 de ON5ZO in CW as OO5ZO