[WWYC] CQWW CW Teams - Final

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Fri Nov 25 10:28:17 EST 2005

True, now I hardly remember a CQWW CW without weather problems.

At 9A1P we remember 2002 when strong wind crashed all alluminium antennas
down. Now it's 2005 and the antennas survived strong winds that were going
on this week. I even tought 2 ele Quad at 9A7P is going to end down 2 days
ago but everything is OK.

At the moment I see only rain, rain and rain as I wait 9A5CW to pick me up
to 9A1P location. There; 9A1UN, 9A2CW, 9A2RD and S55M are pushing hard to
pull up 3 ele for 40m after some reparations done.

Bad news from Fabian, DJ1YFK who said DJ4PT lost Quad for 40/80meters. One
M/S Team less in serious competition :-(

Hopefully everything will work and nothing will go down!
Good luck and good weather,

Hrle - 9A6XX