[WWYC] rdxc

reptil@ptt.yu reptil at ptt.yu
Sun Oct 16 12:14:09 EDT 2005

Reply na poruku od Sun, 16 Oct 2005 16:27:31 +0300:

well Timo, I wouldn\'t agree with you.Those qsos and points are reduced due to all the folks that do not send their log even for checklog.so, if they can\'t check your qso, they just take it away as a kind of penalty.as you can see, there is nobody with 100%, or close, of claimed score.
offcourse, there are always some incorrect qsos...

you could try it out next year.rdxc test is really huge one.you can work a lot of russians (max points) etc...

congrats to 4n1n (4n1ja) for winning the 1st place socwlp in world.and offcourse to me, 4n0w :)

73\'s

Goran, YT7AW