[WWYC] wwyc \'06 meeting

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Mon Jan 23 06:30:16 EST 2006

Hopefully a larger group of 9A hams will join WWYC Meeting 2006!

I advice YU organizers to schedule the Meeting weekend after IOTA. Some
regulars on Meetings showed interest in operating IOTA from island in 2006.
so we might put them in great doubt by using same term.

For me it's no doubt :-)

What's final decision about QTH in YU?

73,
Hrle - 9A6XX