[WWYC] wwyc \'06 meeting

Patrik Willfor oh6gdx at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 06:37:16 EST 2006

On 1/23/06, Hrvoje Horvat <hrle at ipazin.net> wrote:
> I advice YU organizers to schedule the Meeting weekend after IOTA. Some
> regulars on Meetings showed interest in operating IOTA from island in 2006.
> so we might put them in great doubt by using same term.

And in April it starts getting clear if an expedition to OJ0 will be
possible, in end of March it gets decided which governmental instance
will keep the keys. It seems the keys might be "for hire" after making
applications for hiring them etc.

WWYC is now more known inside OHDXF and CCF too, after the
presentation on board at the cruise. .)

cheers
Pat