[WWYC] Your contest results

dom at domsmith.co.uk dom at domsmith.co.uk
Sun May 7 09:36:12 EDT 2006

Hi lids,

As many of you know, I am giving a talk about WWYC at the contest forum in Dayton later this month.

As part of the presentation, I would like a list of achievements by WWYCers.  So, please send me details of any top 5 position you have had in any contest, in any category, since 2001. If you were in a multi-op event, that's fine too, but make sure I know it was a multi-op and give me the callsigns of all WWYC members who participated in the team.

Hope to have lots of replies and maybe see you in Dayton!

73,

Dominic M0BLF.
www.m0blf.org.uk