[WWYC] meeting

reptil at ptt.yu reptil at ptt.yu
Sun May 14 13:20:23 EDT 2006

Hi to all.

just another reminder...

meeting is being held from 09 to 14 august in Novi Sad. All costs will probably not exceed 70e/person.
there should be a some presentations from arround the world, and some other about HAM equipment...

come and enjoy our beautiful countryside. we are located right on the bank of Danube, under a nice fortress and the highest mountain arround here (538m a.s.l). meet our way of life...you would like it:)

If anyone else want's to come, beside these abt 25 people who checked in, let me know by sending an e-mail to wwyc06 at yahoo.com
in few days we will go to the hostel to reserve the rooms for everybody who checked in.

that's it for now. http://wwyc2006.atspace.com is still on, runned by Lazar yt7rw. I think all of the einfo needed is there soon we will upload some photos from here...

73's

yt7aw

p.s. what happened to T9 and Z3 gang???