[WWYC] website status & WWYC MEETING

Zoli Pitman HA1AG ha1ag at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 14 06:23:25 EDT 2007

>> DL Meeting?!?!?! wheeeeen?! whereee?? how?! :-)

>*hum* yes .. eeeeh .. okay lidz, some informations:
>
>chris dk9tn and me are really in the work to find an accommodation in the

> munich area for an extended weekend in august.

This is a mission impossible so to say. Considering that Bayern is
maybe the most expensive area of DL behind Sylt, maybe a better option
would be to hold the meeting in East DL. There the prices are lower and
there are much more establishments for low budget tourism than in
Bavaria.

just an idea...

73, zoli ha1ag