[WWYC] ve7/s55o @ ve7sv

iz4efn at libero.it iz4efn at libero.it
Thu Aug 16 18:30:31 EDT 2007

> surprise was w6/iz4efn on 20m and then also on 40m cw. always a pleasure
> alessio! realy nice to find people on this part of the world.

man, you were LOUD!

Great surprise for me too, the first station I tuned after installing the shack and the 20m dipole was a familiar callsign :) :)

Enjoy your stay in BC!!

For those of you on the State Side (just for them, no EU allowed on my dipole on this sun's mood :( :( talk you in the NAQP SSB this Saturday.

I was invited by N6TV at his QTH, but don't my plans yet (actually, my gf plans..)

2 weeks ago I met N6TR in Boring, OR. Great op and great shack. Pics at: http://www.arimodena.it/yappa/index.php?album=%2Fdal_mondo%2Fefn_n6tr%2F&page=1

This monday I was at the NCCC Dinner in Mountain View, CA.
Great guys and great HI RATE RTTY CONTESING presentation by W0YK (P49X).
You can find the presentation pdf here:
http://www.nccc.cc/archived_meetings/pdf/Dayton%202007,%20v3%20(NCCC).pdf

and pics of the meeting at:
http://picasaweb.google.com/rawilson/NCCCMeetingAugust2007