[WWYC] Next WWYC-EU meeting?

Adam Hoffman wy4n at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 27 10:22:50 EDT 2007

I second Fred's comments. The last few WWYC meeting announcements have
come too late for us in the US to plan to come to them. I missed this
year's by 6 weeks as I was near Munich for several days in June, but I
would have gladly altered my trip plans if I would have known the date
beforehand. Let us know! :)

73 Adam WY4N