[WWYC] Next WWYC-EU meeting?

Cedrick 'Fred' Johnson - WT2P fredwt2p at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 12:25:52 EDT 2007

Yes - We gotta do something about the age thing, time to start an active
recruiting drive....

I could volunteer my WWYC "sunset years" (i got ~3 more to go before I
become a OM) towards helping things in the US - starting with the w9dxcc
meeting. I've been in absentia from Dayton, but 2008 looks like a good
year to return. I think we're approaching our 10 yr anniversary if my
memory serves me correctly?

Slovenia's a good place - never been there, so I don't have any problem
getting there, it's pretty easy to travel from London to the EU, so....

I'm @ work now, but will try to think more when I get home....

73,
2p