[WWYC] Next WWYC meeting

Donata Gierczycka sp5hnk at wp.pl
Fri Aug 31 17:37:10 EDT 2007

Lids,

I guess EU lids want to make a break to give a chance to US lids to
organize a WWYC meeting as well. But maybe some idea to solve it is to
make two meetings simultaneously? One on this side of the Ocean, one on
the other side of the Ocean, but at the same time... There are some
people who are not able to travel EU-US yet... so maybe it's some kind
of solution.

As for the place in EU to make the meeting, it's nice to give a chance
to S5 I think, if there were some declarations in Munich already. And
Ranko's offer is a really interesting one as well... both locations over
Adriatic sea :).

73, hnk