[WWYC] Next WWYC meeting

Adam Hoffman wy4n at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 31 19:05:16 EDT 2007

I think Donata has a great idea for a US meeting. Let us take care of
you guys for a change. I know it's difficult to find funding to travel
to the US (as most of us are poor college kids), but if anyone would be
interested in having a US WWYC meeting, I'm sure us lids on this side of
the world could get something going.

I know that Fred WT2P and I have talked privately on having a meeting
here, maybe in conjunction with the Dayton Hamfest. But, that usually
falls during a time when most of the EU universities are still in
session. There is a lot more to see in the US than Dayton, OH let me
tell you! I would choose maybe a place of historical and touristic
quality (maybe New York City or Washington, DC). Fred lives in NYC, and
I have traveled to both many times and would have no problem being a
tour guide in each.

Others have ideas on this issue?

73 (88 to Donata)

Adam WY4N