[WWYC] [Fwd: IARU HA3LN SO CW LP]

HA3LN list at ha3ln.hu
Wed Jul 18 17:28:53 EDT 2007

Hi,

This is my score...
My 3el 3b Yagi was finished on Saturday morning so I had no chance to
use it in this one... hopefully in IOTA.
An other contest with lot of "lesson learnts".......

I've put up a horizontal delta for 80 and an INV-L for 160m... I was
really surprised at the signals and about my 100W. Real S9 from the
states on the top band...

Hrle!
Could you please send over your detailed list please?
I'm interesting in your band by band result...
TNX.

CU in IOTA!

73!
Csaba  HA3LN