[WWYC] Where are you WWYC ?

Donata Gierczycka sp5hnk at wp.pl
Tue Jun 26 10:36:28 EDT 2007

Hola,

I'm still alive as well, but not as active on #wwyc or the mailing list
as before (if I was active at all). I'm finishing my
Biomechanics/Robotics studies, my MSc thesis is ready after 5 months
stay in Berlin, Takata-Petri company... so in January-March I'll try to
defend it.

Right now I split my time between learning, working (automotive safety
research/biomechanics of impacts field), some arts exercises, travelling
to SP6 and travelling in general... and making qsos time to time (what
doesn't happen too often :)).

I won't operate IARU due to Udine trip, so the next contest is probably
WAE. Or EUHFC, depends on time. I'm also happy to go to the WWYC meeting
for the 4th time - I can't believe time goes by so fast.

73, hnk