[WWYC] Fab???Is everythnig OK with you?

Fabian Kurz lists at telegraphy.de
Tue Nov 6 12:01:12 EST 2007

On Tue, Nov 06, 2007 at 11:56:02AM +0100, reptil at ptt.yu wrote:
> Fab, what is wrong with you man? you thought that you're not crazy
> enough by decoding 1126 or some cpm? now you went over 200k???
>
> just wanted to know if all is OK with you :)
>
> contgrats for amazing RUFZ scores my friend. kick Bogdan's ass next
> time!

Hehe, thanks! I don't know why I improved so quickly lately; I didn't
practice more than before the HST, but suddenly made very good
progress. Maybe it's just the lack of pressure..

A picture of the attempt with all calls and speeds can be seen here:

http://dl0tud.tu-dresden.de/~dj1yfk/205-calls.png

The "run" between AB2NK and AB5GA was so unreal, it just kept going
and going. After that, the characteristic crash. Much more is
possible if I hold the speed above 745... :)

Here is my current toplist, you see I worked my way from 170k to 205k
within a bit more than a month:
http://dl0tud.tu-dresden.de/~dj1yfk/205.png

> But I also have to mention our great and famous Iliya Getzov! He is
> the man who took the gold medal in Morse Runner at 7th WW HST in
> Belgrade this year...

Indeed! A very well deserved medal, and also as a trainer he seems
to do an excellent job ;-)

Fabian Kurz, DJ1YFK * Dresden, Germany * http://fkurz.net/