[WWYC] Fab???Is everythnig OK with you?

reptil at ptt.yu reptil at ptt.yu
Tue Nov 6 11:56:02 EST 2007

Fab, what is wrong with you man? you thought that you're not crazy enough by decoding 1126 or some cpm? now you went over 200k???

just wanted to know if all is OK with you :)

contgrats for amazing RUFZ scores my friend. kick Bogdan's ass next time!

But I also have to mention our great and famous Iliya Getzov! He is the man who took the gold medal in Morse Runner at 7th WW HST in Belgrade this year...

As you can see, a lot of "out of contest" briliant results are shown by some of us...

once again congrats to both of you

yt7aw