[WWYC] CQWW DX CW LX7I as M/M

Lutty Philippe lx2aj at gmx.net
Tue Nov 24 03:22:38 PST 2009

Hi all!

this year so many operators were interested to operate from LX7I that I decided to try the M/M category.

Operators are:DF4PD DK3QZ DL3QQ DL3HAH DL1XW DL7CS DF3VM DL5XX HB9CVQ LX2A

I would be very interested in signal reports.

Antennas this year are:
160M: Dipol @24m /  GP
80M : 4-Square / Loop
40M : 2el XM240 @29m
20M : 4el @26m / 5el XM520 @ 31m / KT34XA @18m
15M : 5el XM515 @22m
10M : 5el XM510 @33m /5el @17m

We will setup 4-5 stations and hope that the interferences beetween the stations will be not to high.
The setup is not realy good for the M/M class but we will do our best and we hope to work you,

73s de Philippe LX2A / LX7I
www.lx2a.com with a live webcam