[WWYC] EU Sprint CW tomorrow

Fabian Kurz mail at fkurz.net
Fri Apr 8 13:47:02 PDT 2011

Dear friends,

the EU Sprint CW is taking place tomorrow from 1600z to 1959z. Full rules
are available at http://www.eu-sprint.com/

As many of you will have heard or read, Lothar, DL3TD (ex DM2DUM,
DM2DUK, Y24UK), one of the driving forces behind DF0HQ/DA0HQ and the
head of the DARC committee for DX/HF-Contesting (WAEs, WAG, ...)
tragically passed away this week.

http://www.darc.de/aktuelles/details/article/dr-lothar-wilke-dl3td-verstorben/

Tomorrow I will use "LAR" (short for Lothar) as my name in the EU
Sprint, and I hope many of you will join me in doing so.

Fabian Kurz, DJ1YFK          web: http://fkurz.net/            .---.
Markgrafenstr. 63                                             |  |  |
81827 Munich, Germany        Learn Morse Code Online:         | /|\ |
phone: +49 176 24079617      http://lcwo.net/                  `---'