[WWYC] Friedrichshafen 2012

hrle at ipazin.net hrle at ipazin.net
Thu Jun 14 02:11:09 PDT 2012

Nice to see such conversation.

Personally back then I was more active within WWYC, now am more active at
9A7P and 9A1P clubs, but all in all, availeable free ham time is going
down each year :-(

In first years there were 5-10 persons that really put their efforts on
promoting WWYC and that's why we had 100 members per year increase. I'm
sure this would be pretty much possible today but I just guess WWYC is the
one generation project that might eventually turn into WWOC :-/

Looking at those people who were starting along with WWYC and seeing their
roles in amateur radio community today I believe we did an outstanding job
and that WWYC (in)directly made lot of great friends, kept many fantastic
people in the hobby, showed some respectful results and provided great
partying - that's my wish for next generations to come, to find themselves
as a part of such great group of people :-)

73,
Hrle - 9A6XX