Thanx...

Martin G. Mendelson III kg8qt@ix.netcom.com
Mon, 22 Jul 1996 14:00:14 -0400

Thanx for everyones suggestions so far, will try a few of them and see
where they take me. Only have one other complaint about the MP. Everyone
refered to the headphone problem and I have not noticed it with the Heil
Proset. What I have noticed was the output ports on the rear marked AF
OUT and EXT SPKR go deaf when headphones are plugged into the front
headphone port. Just another nuisance especially when you wish to work
some of the digital modes and hear the tones to know which mode to
switch the TNC to. Guess I will have to dig out the schematics and find
a fix.

Marty KG8QT