[Yaesu] FT-1000MP: main rx AF hiss

tgstewart@pepco.com tgstewart@pepco.com
Mon, 15 Dec 1997 09:22:04 -0500

I have to agree with you...that's the only good reason to keep a Timewave
DSP around is to get rid of that RX audio hiss in the MP.  It's not too bad
though if you run enough RF gain...at least the front end is hotter than
the old 1000 so it's possible to do this in most cases...

73, Ty K3MM

Please respond to n3rd@ix.netcom.com