[Yaesu] FT101's!

Donald Rasmussen drasmussen@eosintl.com
Tue, 4 Feb 1997 17:07:19 -0800

Hi Steve,

You're just the person I was hoping to find! I never had the money (I was in
school) to buy a FT101, by the time I had the money, everything was solid
state.

The new radios are leaving me wanting for some reason??? Then, I ran across
a fellow who has really never used his FT101EE and was willing to sell it! I
have to tell you that I'm really excited about this radio. Did you know that
in pre-modern times they actually put a moving analog meter on those radios <G>.

And somehow, those clever pre-modern people learned to read the frequency
without LED's or LCD's having even been invented! Anyway, I've been licensed
since 1976 (WB8YQJ) and most certainly need some help or instructions with
the installation of the CW filter. If you're a 1000MP'r, please don't take
offense at my nostalgia - to each their pleasure!

73's,
Don Rasmussen WB8YQJ/6
San Diego, Ca.

--