[Yaesu] FT101EE

Donald Rasmussen drasmussen@eosintl.com
Wed, 12 Feb 1997 14:24:47 -0800

Hi Steve,

It looks like my FT101EE is <finally> on the way. I'll have the AM filter
and CW filter to install when it gets here. Will I need anything other than
the manual and a soldering iron to do the job?

Also, the radio has been <boxed> for the last 12 years. Is there something I
should do to prepare it before plugging it in the wall and turning it on?

Thanks es 73's,
Don Rasmussen WB8YQJ/6

In general, the FT-101 was one of Yaesus largest successes. It's a very
stable rig (for it's time) and almost bullet proof. Almost all of the
parts used in fabricating the radio are still available.

Let me know if you ever need any help or parts.

73

Steve
AB5MM

--