[Yaesu] Re: [Lowfer] Please Read - Use Reflector For Posting Reply's, NOT Reply To Author Option - Please!

daveaa1a@xensei.com daveaa1a@xensei.com
Sun, 2 Nov 1997 11:34:32 -0500

On Sun, 2 Nov 1997, "WD8ARZ" <wd8arz@null.net> wrote:

>Hey, here is how to share to the All, and not just One On One:
>I get a funny feeling that the reason the same question keep getting asked
>is two fold.

>1) Many replys are sent the the sender of the message and not to the
>reflector. If You Use The Reply To Author Or Similiar Option In Your Mail
>Program, YOU ARE NOT SENDING A REPLY TO THE REFLECTOR FOR THE REST OF US TO
>READ.

>2) It is not unusual for the same popular question to get posted that has
>been asked and replied to many times earlier. Thats normal, and its great
>of those that repost such information for popular topics. However, Users
>Should Also Browse The Reflector Archives For Past Questions Too. For
>example for the Fox Tango Reflector Archives, go to:
>http://www.contesting.com/_yaesu/

Hello Bill, (group)

Right ON..  Couldn't have said it any better..
Also I wonder why just a few talk on here and most 'DOWNLOAD ONLY'..??..
Sure could use a few more comments and questions when it come to
experimenting.. Maybe we can all learn more if a few others try saying
something too.. Just the other day Bill/VE2IQ came back with some good sense
about a loop antenna and it changed things around here for sure with
a better design and more 'QUIET'... If he didn't speak up, I would
still have SOME noise in the receiver loop system..

73s from Dave - AA1A

DX is hearing 'THROUGH' (like beyond) the noise...