[Yaesu] Hf Audio Adjustmenst, Noise Blaners, Etc - thanks

WD8ARZ wd8arz@null.net
Sun, 9 Nov 1997 08:32:01 -0500

=======================
Not being a EE I really am enjoying your in dept objective thoughts on
issues brought up by users of this reflector.  I am an MP owner and love it
but definitely nice to get objective technical explanations.

73 Nate
N7OS
=======================
Bill,
    Thanks for enlightening me on noise blankers.  I enjoyed the
information and agree that the MP is the best I have ever owned.
                    73,  Dusty Chapman - WA3IKK
=======================
Hello Bill,

     Really enjoyed your "post".  Very informative and a pleasure to hear
from someone who obviously knows what he is talking about.
                                                              73,
Sam--K8WVA--
======================

Thanks !  Nate, Dusty, and Sam for your positive comments on some of my
(Hf Audio adjustments, Noise blankers, etc) You and a handful of others do
make the difference by passing on your supportive view points.

I have always had a love for amateur radio, shortwave listening, and
general electronics. Couple that with a high regard for sharing with the
least amount of bias I can, and I have found that we all benifit with the
two way dialog.

The reason I am making this reply, is I know how critical it is for one to
feel that what one is sharing is not only useful, but appreciated. There
may be a thousand grateful folks out there that are part of the silent
majority, but it only takes a few who express negative views about what you
have said/done, not said/done etc etc to put the dampers on and eventually
shut you down.

I am very grateful to many who have made excellent contributions to these
email reflector sites. It only takes a few gems of information to have made
it worth while to wade through all the rest. So it is very important for
those who are benifiting by the posts, but not posting in return, to at
least keep the moral of those posting over the hump of the put downers.
Otherwise once great email reflectors become ghost towns.........and we all
lose.

......and let us not forget that with out those that put their hardware
into service for these reflectors, maintain them, and enlist the help of
the very needed moderators, and use good enforced fair standards, we would
not have these forums to share with. I for one have benifited greatly from
these mature civilized reflectors and providing the environment where I can
post with other supportive, and peaceful types of like kind!!

Archives for two key sites of past messages can be found at:
http://jehosophat.com/1000mp/
http://www.contesting.com/_yaesu/

73 from Bill Stamps - WD8ARZ
E-Mail Reply to: