[Yaesu] DVS-2 Monitor Level

morel morel@shani.net
Mon, 27 Oct 1997 18:21:36 +-200

Gerry,

Go to Yaesu archives and look for  two of my postings: one about the
change himself and second about how to dis-assembly the DVS-2.
The change consists of few components value change, few traces cuts
and few jumpers. After change you'll see a sensible improvement in
the audio quality but the DVS-2 features will still remain "primitive".

73 de Morel, 4X1AD