[Yaesu] FT-920

David O. Hachadorian k6ll@juno.com
Mon, 22 Sep 1997 20:55:10 EDT

This morning I wrote regarding the FT-920:

>One of the ARRL reviewers complained on an Internet Reflector
>about the transceiver's performance during a recent cw contest.
>It's probably a nice radio for anyone except a contester.

Private e-mail from the reviewer today indicates that it
was a problem with a bad cable in his station, not a
problem with the radio. He further states "I thought the
radio was great and surely worth investigation if I
could buy a new radio today."

Sorry for the confusion, and glad we all got straightened out.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
K6LL@juno.com