[Yaesu] W1GEE CAT INTFACE, DX4WIN & FT 1000D

Larry Menzel lmenzel@millcomm.com
Sun, 09 Aug 1998 00:18:17 -0500

Sean,

It's still working.  Just click the mouse on the current screen and get
back to the monitor window.  When you're in anything other than the current
monitor session, the CAT "looks" like it's not working, but it is.

I don't know how you have your monitor set up, how many windows you have
active, but you have to have the main screen, the one you resize with
the F5 key active for the CAT to register.

I'm recalling this from memory, as I haven't had the rig on for a few
months, but play with the various screens and it should be working as
expected.  The interface has been working well for me.

Larry N0XB
Northfield,MN