[Yaesu] FT-847 / CAT / FAN / poor action from Yaesu

mitch on narc mitch@narc.net
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 13:35:02 -0600

I Just got off the phone with Yaesu spoke with "mike" who was helpful in
that he will send me the commands for polling and control via the CAT
interface.  The are different than what is in the manual.

If anybody has them via email I would like them.
TNX in advance.

They do not have a fix for the Volume control yet.
nor for the fan problem..

Mitch@narc.net  VE6JTM

Snip

I have had quite a different experience in dealing with Yaesu !!! I