[Yaesu] FT1000MP vs IC775DSP - what's better?

Sergej RX3APM rx3apm@qsl.net
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 22:31:07 -0800

Hi All!

I'm an owner of FT1000MP - perfect rig.
But now I closely look towards IC775DSP.
The question is: what's better on receive for real contesting and DXing.
Is there (in 775) the same overloads problems (who work on 40m in SSB
CQWW from Europe understand me)? Is this bad or good - better
sensitivity of 775 vs 1000MP? Where is dynamic range better?
 I say again - FT1000MP is not a bad rig (especially on CW) but
something wrong on SSB.
 May be somebody have both and can compare. Tell me your opinion,
please.
 Any opinions are welcome.
 If there is any place in Net where this question was discussed - tell
me URL, please.

 Thank you for bandwidth.

 73! & GL

 Sergej/RX3APM/.        mailto:rx3apm@qsl.net