[Yaesu] FT-890AT Blinking Display

Lee Ward n5po@juno.com
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 12:58:46 -0600

I had a very similiar problem with my FT-1000.  Started as a intermittent
thing and got worse.  I shipped it back to Yeasu twice without having
the problem corrected.  Finally I asked them to send me a new control
board which I installed myself and fixed the problem.  That was five
years ago and it still works fine...

Lee N5PO  ex W5UDA