[Yaesu] RE: Question for FT-726R Owners

k3ky@erols.com k3ky@erols.com
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 11:10:24 -0400

My question was answered about the jumper needed at
the DC 13.8V connector to get the radio running. I also
received the kind offer of a manual photocopy, so
eventually I will know what I am doing. The one thing
that is not so obvious on this radio is- how do you change
bands? I can't see how to do it.  :o)   everything else
on the front panel seems to make sense except for this
'minor' detail.  :o)  The radio is set up for 50, 144, and
440. Unfortunately, it powered up on 440, but I want to
try it out on 6 meters. Siiighhh!  :o)   73, David K3KY

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/yaesu