[Yaesu] FL-2100Z amp

VE7AVV (Paul B. Peters) VE7AVV \(Paul B. Peters\)" <ve7avv@home.com
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 09:54:31 -0700

I just acquired a FL-2100Z amp. This is not the 9-band version (covering the
WARC bands) rather it's what I'm lead to believe was an overseas model
covering 10 - 160 meters. The amp is extremely clean has been well cared for
and with minor exception meets my current requirements.

Is anyone aware of any modifications for this amp? If so, I would certainly
appreciate receiving whatever information might be available. In addition,
if anyone has the amp in service, I would like the opportunity to exchange
email directly with you as I have some specific questions about the amp.

As always, any and all assistance is greatly appreciated.

73 de Paul, VE7AVV